VILLAGE 57 APARTMENTS
2909 NE 57th Ave.
(360) 694-6958 Business Hours
At International Air and Hospitality Academy, students from all over the United States and abroad come to pursue their education. With that in mind, we’ve equipped our campus in Vancouver, WA with comfortable and secure housing that is convenient to the students.
IAHA maintains a 48 unit dormitory complex that is only a 6 minute drive from campus and offers students all the amenities of home. The property is located in the heart of the International District of Vancouver which is a vibrant, energetic neighborhood with plenty of great shopping and dining choices nearby. These dorms are fully furnished and include free laundry facilities.
Student housing at IAHA features:
- Two or three bedroom dorms
- Free WiFi
- Comfortable, completely furnished units
- Fully equipped kitchens with pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware and kitchen appliances
- Students may elect to bring their own television, electronics, microwave, coffee maker and personal decorations if they choose.
- Bedrooms are dorm-style and are equipped with dressers, night stands, ample closets, and two twin beds to accommodate two students per bedroom.
- Each apartment has its own full-sized washer and dryer.
- Air conditioning not provided.
- Each unit is fully furnished. Students just need to supply personal towels, sheets, blankets, bedspread, pillow, and any decorations they might like.
- Toiletries, bedding, décor and other personal items are the responsibility of the student.
- Students must be 18 years old in order to be eligible for the student housing.
Total Rent Per Person:
Deposit $200 – (non- refundable)
Rent $550 – month
Total for 5 month program length – $2,750
If you’d like to be considered for IAHA housing, please indicate your interest during the admissions process. As you near your start date, you will submit a housing application devised to help us place you with other students that have similar interests and habits, thus assuring the best possible match of roommates.
For More Information
Fill out the form or contact us at (877)-736-6005
We’re here to help!